Monday, September 13, 2010

getting noticed

It may be too late to join the race but if you have already added your name to Toronto's list of nominees it's not too late to get noticed in social media (even if the other media is ignoring you) but you do need a twitter or facebook account and go door to door. On my twitter account I have up to 20 lists the most popular are: councillorsCity of Toronto Councillors running for election in the 2010 #voteTO race mayorCandidates in the 2010 October Toronto Mayor Race (official primary or active twitter account)mayorallToronto Mayor Candidates in the 2010 October Race, includes duplicates and their campaign managerstdsbToronto District School Boardmayorless3all the Mayor Candidates found on twitter excluding the 3 in the media all the time (removed the 2 that withdrew after the deadline) 
I also have created 2 ward lists and follow any lists that I have found for candidates in other wards
v4tw10Following #voteto candidates running in Ward10 Toronto (and/or TDSB York Centre) use #v4tw22v4tw22Candidates running in Toronto's St Paul's ward22 use #v4tw22 to promote your tweet@nealjennings/to-ward-27-candidatesPlease let me know of any others with lists for candidates in other wards as twitters limit is 20 and Toronto has 44 wards  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tweeter and now Blogger, interested in Toronto Transit improvements, Bicycling and following the Mayor Race in Toronto so I can make an informed vote instead of just picking the last name I heard in the mainstream Media I've decided to locate all the mayor platforms be it on Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, or personal websites. I no longer satisfied with someones editorial slant based on a brief interview or second hand information. During the up coming months I will attempt with twitter follow and Re-Tweet their ideas/platforms and leave all their 4square updates, personal adventures, comments and bashing of other candidate out of my twitter stream